Monday, July 23, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.....

I thought I'd compile a list of some of my favorite services/people who provide such services/products.

Hair Stylist: Emma @ Osgood O'Neil on Knox. Best hair cut of my life. In fact, if we move back to Houston, I might come back here just to get my hair cut. She can also help you with clip in extensions.... super fun!

Personal Trainer: Amanda Martinez. Super sweet, and super tough. She is also VERY reasonable. Works out of Fit 180 Gym on Lovers. She also teaches at Beyond Pilates.

Favorite out of the box workout: BEYOND PILATES on Lovers. Just go. You'll be glad you did.

Best Airbrush Tan: McKenzie Merrill. Owner of Custom Bronze. Apparently, Dallas agrees with me, because D Magazine just named her business as the best airbrush tan in the city. Which I've been saying for two years. DUH.

Best Skin Care Product: Natura Bisse Glyco Exfoliating Peel. My skin glowed for four days. Amazeballs.

Favorite Lotion: Kiehl's Creme de Corps. Super moisturizing, not oily, no funky scent.

Best Makeup Artist: Kristin Daniel. If Kristin isn't doing your makeup, you are not looking your best!!!!! She is also super sweet and puts up with my annoying texts constantly asking her product questions.....




No comments:

Post a Comment